- The most iconic cars ever raced - Race the greats, both current and classic, across a huge array of vehicle classes. Modern greats such as the Porsche 911 RSR and Ferrari 488 GTE in the GT class to classics including the Ford GT40 and pontiac firebird modified are all available to race to their limits.
- 12 incredible racing locations - Compete in intense wheel-to-wheel races on iconic city streets, world-famous circuits, and beautiful point-topoints, featuring Havana, Shanghai, brands hatch, Indianapolis and many more, with multiple routes at each location and varied time of day and weather conditions.
- create your story, define your legacy - Choose from 6 main career paths all leading to the grid world series, plus additional Showdown events.
- The Fernando Alonso challenge - one of the most successful racing drivers of the modern era across F1, Endurance and stock racing, Fernando Alonso joins grid as race consultant and his renault R26 car features in-game. Complete his challenges and earn the right to race Alonso himself.
- 6 exciting race types - Challenge yourself across various modes in-game, as well as an event/race creator:
- race craft - An innovative moment-to-moment scoring system that rewards players for technical, Skilful or brave racing. Players can earn points from teammates, rivals and nemesis drivers to improve their score both offline and online
Capturing intense moment-to-moment racing action, grid returns with an all-new experience where every race is the chance to choose your own path, create your own story and define your legacy in the motorsport world. From the creators of the hugely successful dirt and F1 series, Codemasters invites you to take your place in the grid world Series and compete in intense wheel-towheel racing with the most iconic and desirable race cars - current and classic, from gt through touring and muscle to stock and Super modifieds - and in some of the world's most iconic locations. Grid captures every moment of the race, from the adrenaline rush of lights-out to the elation at the chequered Flag - and in-between, it's all action too. Incidents come one right after the other - tight overtakes, bumper-to bumper scrapes and competitive collisions - all heightened by rivalries, team-mates and a nemesis driver who will all either try to help or hinder your progress as you achieve your goal of becoming the grid world Series champion.